Nihaki takes your privacy very seriously
In general, you can visit Nihaki’s websites without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you.
Nihaki does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission: or (c) under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with Nihaki under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help Nihaki communicate with you about offers from Nihaki and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information;
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
• We believe it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce Nihaki’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of Nihaki or associated parties.
• We may share information about you if Nihaki is acquired by or merged with another company.
Nihaki’s websites are not directed at nor targeted at children. No one who has not reached the age of thirteen may use the websites unless supervised by an adult.
Nihaki does not collect any kind of user information directly or through Cookies and other technologies.
Nihaki does not send any kind of emails to the website visitors.
Links to Non-Nihaki websites
We may also provide social media features on our website that enable you to share Nihaki information with your social networks and to interact with Nihaki on various social media sites. Your use of these features may result in the collection or sharing of information about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the information that could be shared by those sites.
1. Effective Date:
This Policy applies to all Personal Data collected electronically by Nihaki Limited or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
‘Personal Data’ for the purposes of this Policy means any information that relates to a natural person and is capable of identifying such person available or likely to be available with Nihaki.
4. Objective of Policy:
Nihaki takes seriously the trust you place in us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Nihaki utilizes appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
5. Reasonable Security Practices & Procedures:
Nihaki will take reasonable steps to ensure that all dealings in Personal Data, shall:
• be processed fairly & lawfully;
• be obtained only with the consent of the information provider;
• be collected, only when:
o the information is collected for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of Nihaki; and
o the collection of the sensitive personal data or information is considered necessary for that purpose.
• be available for review by the information provider, as and when requested.
• be kept secure against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, as per the prescribed standards.
Disclosure of information: Nihaki shall share your personal information with your consent, where the disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or where required by government agencies mandated under law to procure such disclosure.
Transfer of Information: Nihaki may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country, that ensures the “same level of data protection” that is adhered to by it.
Publication: Nihaki shall also not publish your personal information and shall ensure that the information transferred to a third party is not further disclosed by it.
Right to opt out: Nihaki respects your privacy considerations and hence provides an option to you, to not provide the data or information sought to be collected.
Further, you can also withdraw your consent which was earlier given to Nihaki, and the same must be communicated to Nihaki in writing.
Authenticity: Nihaki shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Data supplied to it by the provider, whose duty it is to ensure that the information provided by it or its employees is authentic.
Grievance Redressal: Any grievance or complaint, in relation to processing of information, should be sent to Nihaki in writing to following contact email ID. Grievance shall be redressed as expeditiously as possible.
6. Changes to this Policy
Please note that this Policy may change from time to time. We will not reduce your rights under this Policy without your explicit consent. We will post any Policy changes on this page. We will also keep prior versions of this Policy in an archive for your review.